Common Fequent Asked Questions (FAQ) - Refer to below Summaries and explanation.
1) Original may claim "Non-Genuine" cartridge "might" damage printer and "Void Warranty". "Might" means "Suspect" only - require evidences instead of "General Remarks" without supporting evidences that can classify as "Fake" news. Example - User 100% using Original Inkjet Cartridges, Print Head still "Clog". Why?
2) Intention - To create "Fear, Uncertainties and Doubts" (FUD) and "Threaten" Consumers to increase Market Share, in order to gain own Benefits and Advantages through speculation.
3) Objective - To Disrupt, Distort, Disturb, Destroy, Confuse, Create Fear and Prevent Competition.
Might "Breach" Anti-Competition Act under Chapter 50 B in Singapore. Seek CCCS for confirmation.
4) Information extracted from HP website - https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c01848047 (Non HP Laser Cartridge use) - "The use of a non-HP or refilled cartridge does not affect either the HP Limited Warranty to the end-user customer or any HP support contract with the end-user customer for the printer. However, if printer damage is attributable to the use of a non-HP or refilled cartridge, HP will charge its standard time and materials charges to service the printer for the particular failure or damage." Proven Original unable to void warranty with general statement and remarks without evidences.
5) Example, The Straits Times news report dated 12 December 2017 (Tuesday) Page A3 (Extracted & Quoted Headlines only) - "Car repairs may be cheaper after lifting of warranty curbs - Independent workshops can do fixes without affecting warranty: Competition watchdog" - written by Adrian Lim / Transport Correspondent and Aw Cheng Wei - Both from SPH (Unquote).
6) If Cars' Industries unable to void "User Warranty" - Can others Manufacturers' able to "Void" it? Seek CCCS for confirmation.
All Brand Name, Logo, Trademark, Part Number, Picture, Design, Patent, Copyright and Technology belong to the respective owners. It use for descriptive, illustrative, comparative and explanation purpose only. All respective brands of empty cartridges are recycled, reuse and/or remanufactured by either End-User (DIY) or through Third Parties.
Nippon-ink provides the Ink solution only. This is not a genuine Original cartridges and it does not belong to any brands such as Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Lexmark, Minolta, Ricoh, Panasonic, Samsung and Xerox etc. Nippon-ink is not related, associated affiliated nor supported and/or endorsed by any of the brand names specify above.